Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

All of the brouhaha of the holidays is over now. To be honest, it's somewhat of a relief. However, I have realized that after Christmas is over, I'm pretty much ready for spring. This is a problem since I live in a state covered in ice and snow for almost half of the year.

I am consoling myself by looking at the cool stuff I received for Christmas this year (see the neat vintage-y cups above!) and realizing that the cookie-baking madness is finally done with. I was happy with the cookies that I delivered and happy to pay some bills with the money. However, I don't know if I'd do again next year - unless I move into a place with a bigger kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're going to move again next year?
~michelle

Cherish said...

I hope not - unless Melanie buys a house. L is thinking about going out of state for school, though, so who knows?