Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Blogiversary to Me!

Today is the second anniversary of this little blog. I have to say that I still enjoy it as much as I did at the beginning. It's nice to have a place to put photos of all my projects for people to see and to look back on. Publishing a blogs helps motivate me to finish projects and paintings and to try new recipes.

Above is a picture of one of the random heirloom tomatoes my sister, Emily, is harvesting from her garden by the bucketload. I guess it's been a pretty good year for tomatoes, although they ripened a little later than usual.

Big News! In honor of two years of blogging, tomorrow afternoon I will be announcing my first ever

GIVEAWAY!

That's right - a cool prize will go to one lucky winner. Check back tomorrow to see how to enter.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hey where's this giveaway?