Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Halloween is right around the corner

Oh, okay- I know Halloween is still almost two months away. And I love September so I'm not trying to rush it. BUT.....I love Halloween. It's such a great time for creative, crafty types. Here are some awesome Halloween ideas/decorations I found around the web:

Above: Halloween stencils on www.fancyflours.com. They also have a ton of cute picks and sprinkles.

Below: Creepcakes by Martha Stewart. It would be a fun activity with a kid, wouldn't it?


Above we have some cute mummy pops from Oriental Trading....

....and here we have some awesome vintage-looking Halloween cards from Plum Party.


Or maybe you like your Halloween stuff on the gory side? No problem. Above is a candy blood treat from Oriental Trading, and below is a drink dispenser from www.spirithalloween.com



I like my Halloween cute or atleast cheesy-scary (not really scary, though. I hate those Scream costumes). The ornaments above are also from Plum Party.

And finally, here is a cool decorating idea from Country Living. Just creepy enought, right?

No comments: