Friday, April 3, 2009

Time to Shake Things Up!


Spring has sprung (or is in the process of springing, anyway) and it's time to clean up my blog.

I've updated the recent reading and have made a promise to myself that I will keep it updated. Despite what it may look like, I am actually a fast reader and usually have a fiction and nonfiction book going at the same time.

I'm also going to be posting much more frequently. To motivate myself, I'm introducing some new weekly or semi-weekly features, including:

  • Magazine Mondays - This one is inspired by another blog (http://creampuffsinvenice.ca/). I'll be posting either a delicious dessert created from a magazine recipe or a craft project/art technique from a magazine. Hopefully, this will justify all of the space those magazines are taking up.....
  • Watercolor Wednesday - Yup, I'm bringing this one back. I've signed up for a watercolor class that meets on Tuesday evenings and will post new paintings each Wednesday.
  • Around Town - I'll be highlighting cool events for the upcoming weekend or showing pics of recent outings around town.

No comments: