Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

This photo is courtesy of the Minnesota Historical Society Website.
Happy New Year, everyone!

 I'm taking a little time to organize my thoughts and priorities for the coming year. The holiday season was a lot of fun and I was lucky enought to spend quite a bit of time celebrating with friends and family. BUT...I'm pretty pleased to be able to just have some quiet time to putz around the house.

Of course, I have a long list of future projects in mind (more crafting/art this year and less baking, that's the plan) and quite a few projects that I didn't quite get to last year. More to come soon but for now...a nap, reading a good book, a little bit of cleaning and organizing, and definitely watching tonight's "Downton Abbey" premiere with a warm cat in my lap :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are Downton people? I had no idea.

Cherish said...

Yes, does that surprise you? We started watching it late in the game but wouldn't miss it now. You know we love our BBC/PBS.