Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Watercolor Wednesday and Some Blogs to Check Out




Here are details from two watercolors I've done over the last few weeks. The bottom one really looks a lot like wallpaper - but at least it would be interesting wallpaper! I'm working on another project this week so haven't had as much time to paint. Hopefully, I'll post some pictures of my new project later this week.


In the meantime, I've updated my site with links to some really cool blogs that I like to visit. I expecially recommend Design Mom (http://www.designmom.com/), How About Orange, and Angry Chicken for DIY crafts and cool product tips. I check them out pretty much every day. I love bloggers that post frequently and these have a new post pretty much every day.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that top one, the non-wallpaper-resembling one.

Laura Nelson said...

I like the ikea throw pillow and/or textile print watercolor. But this you know because I told you yesterday!