Monday, March 15, 2010

Liberty of London Update


(the cat checks out the loot - no food in sight so he decided to obey me and get off the table)

It took two Target trips, but I was able to find all of the Liberty of London houseware stuff that I wanted. My Target started putting stuff out on Friday but didn't have most of the housewares out yet. I couldn't get back to the store until Sunday (the day it was supposed to arrive in stores) and the shelves were completely picked over! It must have been a shopping frenzy! Frankly, it surprised me but people around here don't usually get excited about the same things I get excited about. It was also disappointing. So, I decided to check out the Target in another (less hip) part of town and was able to find the patterns I wanted! Below is a pic of my loot: the tiered serving tray, four cute pink cereal bowls ($2.50 each!), and a couple of gift bags. I also got some plastic tumblers with the black and white floral design but forgot to include them in the pic.

No comments: