Sunday, April 21, 2013

Orange Roses and Bird (Drawing)


Sorry for the lack of Caturday posting yesterday. I had to work all day (blergh) and had an event to go to last night. Maybe I'll make up for it with two cat pictures next week?

Anyway, here's one of my latest MS Paint drawings that I did at work. I probably won't have too many more of these since my job has changed and I have less down time. I love turquoise and orange together!

Maybe someday there will be actual real live flowers growing outdoors. I'm staring to doubt that we are going to get any spring here in Minnesota. We might just jump right into summer. My sister pointed out today that the summer solstice is exactly two months from today. What?! I know that can't be true because I am staring out the window at a yard full of snow and slush.

No comments: