Friday, September 14, 2012

A Hodgepodge (and Some Links)


Reflection of the Foshay Tower in the AT&T Building- Downtown Minneapolis.
 Happy Friday! The weekend is here, finally!

Thought I'd share some pictures from my day. Most of the day was spent sitting in a cubicle, staring at a computer. I 'll spare you that.

A little round up of some awesome links:

Andrew Zimmern's (the Bizarre Food Guy) new foodtruck : http://azcanteen.com/
Here's just half of the foodtrucks lined up on Marquette Ave downtown. They're usually found parked between 6th-8th streets. Lots of Latin American trucks, with some British pub, Italian, new-fashioned American, and Middle-Eastern thrown in for good measure. There's even a sushi truck! 



This is the Skygarden at the Crown Plaza Hotel. They have weddings here quite a bit. Isn't it lovely?


Sorry for the wonky picture. I took this one out the bus window during my commute. The Ole Mississipp - a view from the Wabasha Street Bridge.
Senor Charlie Brown outside the Taco House in St. Paul. I wish they would touch up the paint on his hat.
Time for sleep!

No comments: