Sunday, September 30, 2012

End of Super September


 Well, this is it - the end of Super September. I have to say I'm more than a little relieved. It's really tough to post so much with trying to find time to work on projects AND working full time (have I whined about mentioned how much I hate my work schedule, lately? Blargh.)

Having said that, I'm glad I decided to challenge myself to get my blog mojo revved up again. October starts tomorrow and, to me, October is all about HALLOWEEN. Yes! I love fall - the food, the weather, the holidays...pretty much everything except that leads into the long Minnesota winter. So, we'll forget about winter for now (la la la, I'm in denial) and enjoy the cool but sunny days, the changing leaves, and the return of the salted caramel mocha at Starbucks.

I'll be taking a few days off from blogging but am going to be posting probably three times a week or so. Like I've mentioned, I have TONS of projects in the works and lots and lots of ideas for new ones.

No comments: